Help setting up hardware

Andrew Lane replied the topic: Help setting up hardware

I am running the HOR stinger on a Y6
Like Randy said I have it at 5 1/4
But I am running a one piece shaft
The following user(s) said Thank You: Canadian Hot Rod RC Boats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tahoe1970 replied the topic: Help setting up hardware

I see Dennis commenting on many topics all the time and giving lots of great information.
Dennis like alot of us seasoned boaters have tons of valuable knowledge , we don't all have to actually run any particular item to give good advice.

Hendo replied the topic: Help setting up hardware

Good Golly

CC Racing Engines replied the topic: Help setting up hardware

Guys,
I have cleaned up this post and removed all the negative comments. I do however agree with Wally on this one and don't understand the gripe against certain boaters just because they choose to play with there boats differently then the rest of us. There are a few guys that have a problem with that and you guys need to let it go. You don't have to race or set records to have knowledge or give good advice about RC boats. I have guys at my pond who have been in the club for years and have some of the fastest boats in the country that have never raced at a race even at our own pond. Could they win races if they decided to go absolutely they could, are they a wealth of knowledge for guys that come out and need help, yes they are.

It is great that all of you guys take the time to help out guys that have questions, but you have to keep the personal stuff off of the board or before too long we won't have any boards left to learn anything from. Lets try to keep everything on topic and move forward.

Thanks
Carlo

www.rcbwc.com

Ego Means Nothing
Talent Means Something
Heart Means Everything

Don't believe what you hear
Believe what you see.

Carlo Catalanotto
www.ccracingengines.com
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
1-504-304-5077
The following user(s) said Thank You: marc, wessy175, Hendo

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.