Gas Cap Filler Thing--> Where to find-->anyone have one?

benjimolina created the topic: Gas Cap Filler Thing--> Where to find-->anyone have one?

So I found a gas cap that you can fill your tank up from wherever you mount this thing

I found one on ebay but it ships from Singapore and it looks sketchy

does anyone know where i can find a similar item in the us?? I May buy that one if all else fails.
Thank you very much in advance
-Ben

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bob DeCortin replied the topic: Total newb motor mounting question quick question for a veteran

Right angle drill attachment for your cordless drill and screw machine length drill bits.
The following user(s) said Thank You: benjimolina

benjimolina replied the topic: Total newb motor mounting question quick question for a veteran

Okay so I have one more simple question, how do you get your pushrod boots to stay in place without coming free?? I know I didn't drill my hole too big I am just wondering if anyone has a trick that works for them

Thank you again,
-Ben

Ronald Olson replied the topic: Total newb motor mounting question quick question for a veteran

Mount the motor in that skiff as far forward as possible with room to still get at the pull-starter to remove it.
For drilling holes I use a right-angle adapter on my Dremel with a reverse tear-drop bit. It's a bit crude but the holes end up the right size.
Silicone sealer on the boots, something like Shoe-Goo works great.

Little tricks on mine. With the engine way up there you don't have to remove any of the hatches to start it. I mounted a waterproof switch on the front bulkhead so I don't have to get at the radio box to turn the receiver on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: benjimolina

benjimolina replied the topic: Gas Cap Filler Thing--> Where to find-->At bottom of thread

No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationSo I found a gas cap that you can fill your tank up from wherever you mount this thing

I found one on ebay but it ships from Singapore and it looks sketchy

does anyone know where i can find a similar item in the us?? I May buy that one if all else fails.
Thank you very much in advance
-Ben

johnny t replied the topic: Gas Cap Filler Thing--> Where to find-->At bottom of thread

Accu tech

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.