Jrcbd

jtd replied the topic: Jrcbd

I have been a member for years &I can't access my account did the reregistering thing and was denied . I've never been in any arguments, or suspdid from the site can someone please tell me what to do to get back on the website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Steve Seebold replied the topic: Jrcbd

I was booted 7 or 8 years ago and no one will tell me why.

jtd replied the topic: Jrcbd

All they said was the moderators had denied my application

Bob DeCortin replied the topic: Jrcbd

Did you have all the info filled in?

Steve come on. everyone knows why you aren't allowed back in.

That's not true Bob. I don't know why I have been banned.

When I try to register I get a message that says the administrator has block this IP address.

Thus, the name Jim and Dom's RC Boat Clique.

Bob DeCortin replied the topic: Jrcbd

You might have forgotten why, but Jim hasn't. I wouldn't worry about it too much. The hardware market is completely screwed, somehow no one runs surface drives anymore.Its beyond me why. There is more money to be made in other markets anyway.

When I was doing engine work and making hardware it was because guys saw what I was doing and said "hey thats cool can I get one?"
No one stays in it very long because of the copy artists, the abuse , the ripoffs.
But of you feel too good about yourself and need to be beaten,berated, and abused crank out some drives and try to sell them on ebay and the forums.Everytime I think about making tbars and drives again a little voice goes off in my head and says "are you freakin nuts?"

Why don't you tell me why Bob. Give me a chance to defend myself.

That's exactly why I call it Jim and Dom's RC Boat Clique.

I know other people who have been banned, but got back on after a few months. But 7 years?

But Hey Bob, yeah, I make parts. But unlike some people, I don't do it to make a living. I do it for something to do in my retirement.

Yes, I made a mistake in Jim's but that was in about 2004 or 2005. I have since made restitution to that person and even sent him another $850.00 worth of hardware for free.

Then i was allowed back on for a while, as near as I can figure, I posted some pictures titled 'SOMETHING I WHIPPED UP IN MY GARAGE" and I put a caption in those pictures that said "THESE PARTS ARE NOT FOR SALE" and it only took 5 to 10 minutes for Dom to take them down.

I was able to speak with Jim about a year ago and he told me he would check with the other admins, but I never heard another word.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.