Dumas Deep Vee 32" wood boat w/ motor, r/c, running gear (needs final finishing)

chiefchicken created the topic: Dumas Deep Vee 32" wood boat w/ motor, r/c, running gear (needs final finis

I have for sale a 32" Dumas Deep Vee wood model boat that I started to build 25 years ago but never finished. The wood construction is solid and complete, but the boat needs to be painted and have the final running hardware installed. This boat includes an Irvine .61 glow engine, Futaba radio control, running hardware, and many misc. parts. The engine has been bench run, but never put in service. The remote control and all running hardware is new (old stock) as well.

I'm asking $135.00 for everything plus shipping.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hot Rods replied the topic: Dumas Deep Vee 32" wood boat w/ motor, r/c, running gear (needs final finis

This site is for MGB ( model gas boats ). You may have much more interest and success selling it on RCU or International Waters. There's lots of nitro interest on those sites. Good luck with the sale.

chiefchicken replied the topic: Dumas Deep Vee 32" wood boat w/ motor, r/c, running gear (needs final finis

Thank you for the clarification, I will definitely list the boat on the sites you referenced. If the moderators here feel this ad is not appropriate for this site, I understand if it needs to be removed. Thanks, Eric

jknee2 replied the topic: Dumas Deep Vee 32" wood boat w/ motor, r/c, running gear (needs final finis

Now that boat brings back memories. Mostly good ones. I built and ran the crap out of one of those back in 1978. I think mine was called a Deep Vee 40. I still have it on the shelf.

Jim

unclecrash replied the topic: Dumas Deep Vee 32" wood boat w/ motor, r/c, running gear (needs final finis

I ran mine about two years ago. Lots of fun with my full modded OPS 60 I love the sound of trying to kill it over the waves the distinct sound of the mahogany hull crack,crack crack over the waves. Just have to not over steer it else see gets up on the side and will lose contact with the water. I slammed the engine as low as possible and moved it forward till the carb was just under the deck. I would ditch the dog bone and run a surface drive. Mine with the subsurface would jump up out of the water and run like that you could see air under the hull :woohoo: Good luck selling it. I would do like hotrods said and try Intl waters or RCU most guys in here are Gas Junkie's

despiritu replied the topic: Dumas Deep Vee 32" wood boat w/ motor, r/c, running gear (needs final finis

Very interested in buying your boat if it still up for sale

chiefchicken replied the topic: Dumas Deep Vee 32" wood boat w/ motor, r/c, running gear (needs final finis

Thanks for your interest, but it's already sold. Sorry.

despiritu replied the topic: Dumas Deep Vee 32" wood boat w/ motor, r/c, running gear (needs final finis

Oh shoot! I been looking for one for several years now, Anyway thanks Aloha!

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.