Tuned Pipe with muffler for Marine Gas engine

gennady created the topic: Tuned Pipe with muffler for Marine Gas engine

Water cooled pipe for 26-30cc gas marine engine with high temperature coupler and Pressure feed and water nipples.
360-410mm D50mm
$135
Free World Wide shipping

Made in Ukraine by Yriy Vlasov
PayPal welcome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ronald Olson replied the topic: HANSONE - COOPER STYLE Tuned Pipe for Marine Gas engine

I'm the one giving you the hard time on eBay! Those are nowhere near the appearance or quality of a B. H. Hansen or Cooper pipe so how dare you think that they are! Using their names in your ads are insults to them. You wouldn't know the looks of either one of them if you were slapped in the head with them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gulf Coast

gennady replied the topic: HANSONE - COOPER STYLE Tuned Pipe for Marine Gas engine

I have already apologized and told you not to worry and edited description. To avoid further misunderstandings I banned you and add to my black list on Ebay.
Once again, sorry for that!

Ronald Olson replied the topic: Tuned Pipe with muffler for Marine Gas engine

That doesn't break my heart a bit as I wouldn't buy one anyway as there are better and less expensive American-made pipes for less and of much better quality.

gennady replied the topic: Tuned Pipe with muffler for Marine Gas engine

You have no idea about the quality of the tuned pipes manufactured in Ukraine by Y.Vlasov (UKR-01 "NAVIGA")

Ronald Olson replied the topic: Tuned Pipe with muffler for Marine Gas engine

It's qyuite easy ot tell from the pictures here and on eBay about the quality or lack thereof. The pipe looks confused. It doesn't need a pressure fitting for a gas engine. The water-cooling that's around where the header goes into the pipe is a mess.
Cooper and Hansen pipes are made from spun aluminum, not sheet metal so why try to compare them?

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.