New Photo/Video Gallery added to site

marc created the topic: New Photo/Video Gallery added to site

Added a new gallery to the site. Check it out under "PICS/VIDS" in the top menu. Will work on layout and such as we go, but looks like it's 100% functional! Create an Album and then upload your pics...pretty straight forward and works well. :)

I'm also working on a video "tube" gallery. It's installed and working now, but seems to prefer videos in the 0-5meg size range for now, but I'll be working on this so it handles larger files. You are all more than welcome to give it a shot!

Modelgasboats.com - Home of the WARPATH Riggers!

Follow Modelgasboats.com on FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE
"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Woodie replied the topic: Re: New Photo Gallery added to site

Hi Marc.

This is a really good idea! I guess this is more about pics than comments? But how about videos?

Cheers! :cheer:
Woodie.

marc replied the topic: Re: New Photo Gallery added to site

You can post comments in pics... also there is a user rating and comment feature included.

I'm working on the videos portion, but not sure how this will work yet, if you will be able to upload directly or if I will still do that part. Really for videos, Youtube is hard to beat. Maybe will will be able to inject your videos in our gallery by simply sending me the Youtube link, or the video itself. I'm doing some testing, we'll see how it turns out.

"

isuzudude replied the topic: Re: New Photo Gallery added to site

Marc....You are the MAN!!!!

marc replied the topic: Re: New Photo Gallery added to site

ok... update... see first post at top. We should be in business! I will continue to tweak as we go, but galleries are functional. :)

"

marc replied the topic: Re: New Photo/Video Gallery added to site

I've slowly been adding pics and videos to the galleries. So far so good. Seems to work well.

Users are welcome to give it a try. The NICE part about these new galleries is that users can manage their own pics and videos on the site! (except for the archived stuff I'm putting in. On request though, I can set it up so you can have access to your old pics/galleries if required, simply shoot me an email or post here if you want that, as I will only do them on case by case basis since it's pretty time consuming).

"

marc replied the topic: Re: New Photo/Video Gallery added to site

Just added a commenting feature to the Pics and Video galleries.. Check it out! Pretty cool. Also fixed a few little bugs. Scrolling through images now works like it should! :)

"

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.