× Pictures, videos, questions and/or comments about MGB products. Share your builds and feedback.

Latest Warpath Rigger - ZZ Dale

marc created the topic: Latest Warpath Rigger - ZZ Dale

Here are a few pictures of my latest Warpath Rigger build. This one is for Dale "ZZ Dale" Brobst. I've been pretty busy these days with other stuff so the boat building has slowed down, but managing to get some out slowly but surely.

I did this one with solid balsa cores for the sponsons and also I pinned the starboard sponson in the area where the turn fin bolts on for added strength. I was impressed to see that the boat weighed in only a few ounces heavier than the foam sponson versions, at 5lb - 6oz.

The boat hasn't been cleared yet...

Modelgasboats.com - Home of the WARPATH Riggers!

Follow Modelgasboats.com on FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE
"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Canadian Hot Rod RC Boats replied the topic: Re: Latest Warpath Rigger - ZZ Dale

Very Nice I like the solid core sponsons great idea

Zoom Zoom .....
Toy Boats Toy Boats

Misty Creek Boats
www.youtube.com/channel/UCjwPZIU4nBUUk1CG0xf3TnQ

isuzudude replied the topic: Re: Latest Warpath Rigger - ZZ Dale

Super job Marc!!!! Very Impressive!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 thumbs up!

Love to Build replied the topic: Re: Latest Warpath Rigger - ZZ Dale

Marc that is a real nice job on that. ;) Have you given any more thought on a inline twin??????? :whistle:

marc replied the topic: Re: Latest Warpath Rigger - ZZ Dale

Thanks for the nice comments guys, I appreciate it.

Ron, there just aren't enough hours in a day for me to take on any more right now... I haven't even had a chance to run a boat once yet this year! I have many things drawn up but most likely they will not become reality until this winter. I'm thinking I'll design and build the boats and send a few to some "all season" guys down south for testing and feedback, then start selling. So far the only tested design is the Warpath and at times it's more than I can keep up with!

If I'm lucky, one my other projects (secret for now) might come to reality before the end of the summer so that I can test for myself. :)

I did discuss with Scott S. a while back about offering his twin inline design on MGB... maybe that could happen...we'd have to discuss it some more, but again, most likely not before winter unfortunately. :(

Modelgasboats.com - Home of the WARPATH Riggers!

Follow Modelgasboats.com on FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE
"

Love to Build replied the topic: Re: Latest Warpath Rigger - ZZ Dale

Like I said before later this year or next is ok . Just please keep me in mind.

Thanks Ron

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.