× Pictures, videos, questions and/or comments about MGB products. Share your builds and feedback.

MGB Warpath ... Gas Rigger / rigging and set up info

315neil1007 replied the topic: MGB Warpath ... Gas Rigger / rigging and set up info

Marc ,I had a Pro ,what was the mount that will fit inside the tub this is the mount I had . This is the one I used ,now I can't recall were I got the mount.any help?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Steve Seebold replied the topic: MGB Warpath ... Gas Rigger / rigging and set up info

I can make them. I moved my machine 2 weeks ago and I won't have it up again for about another 10 days, but when I get it running, I can make them.

I can get them drawn and programmed while I wait so I don't lose time making programs once the machine is running.

I'm guessing they'll be somewhere in the $50 to $60 range. I'll have a better idea once I get them drawn.

315neil1007 replied the topic: MGB Warpath ... Gas Rigger / rigging and set up info

Thanks Steve it's the last race of the season. I decided to give this mount to Matt Smith one of our members So he can race in 2 weeks The coil reloactor has beed removed near the pull start. The tub is 4 1/2" wide. We will trade mounts just not sure were I got it from.

marc replied the topic: MGB Warpath ... Gas Rigger / rigging and set up info

I don't recognize those mounts at all. Most mounts are made for 5" rails when using 3/4" long isolators. Thus in most cases just swap the isolators for 1/2" long ones and you are good to go in the Warpath.

Modelgasboats.com - Home of the WARPATH Riggers!

Follow Modelgasboats.com on FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE
"
The following user(s) said Thank You: 315neil1007

Steve Seebold replied the topic: MGB Warpath ... Gas Rigger / rigging and set up info

I just ordered one of these mounts. Let's see if he has it in stock or if he'll even sell it to me. I used to work for him and he knows I make parts.

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.